5 Weekly Favorites

zondag 16 augustus 2015

When i have time i always go to my computer and just start searching random things and when i look back at the time i noticed i already spend 2 and a half hour straight on the computer and that my friend is the internet. I love seeing what is on trend and what is not, from different hair color to different interior design decoration. There is at least 7 million people in the world and i bet 20% of the people are exactly the same as you. If you like something from my weekly favorites and want to purchase it, there will be link beside or below it.

I'm not really the wege type of girl but this wedge looks so comfortable because of the straps and the flowers just makes everything better
Shop: Topshop
Price: 15 pounds















I bet i got all of you tricked by thinking that this is a dress, Ah! It's actually a playsuit and i really love the uppertop design with the lace and the lower part has also a summery-spring design. 
Shop: Yoins
Price: 7.85 pounds

















I AM IN LOVE with this jacket! The material of this jacket is Faux Suede which i really like and i also like the color of the jacket.
Shop: Choices
Price: $27
Other Color: Grey, Green & Red











 I love love love shirts that are made out of lace. I think lace makes everything very cute. I mostly dress soft grunge so this with a leather black jacket, ripped jeans, boots and golden accessories makes a good outfit~
Shop: SheIn
Price: $16
Lace Shirt
I don't wear bikini's so finding swimsuit which are one piece but doesn't show too much skin is kind of hard. So when i saw this swimsuit i immediately fell in love with it. 

Shop: Rotita
Price: $22.55











Share in the comments which one are you weekly favorites and if you also have a list of weekly favorites share <3

Instagram: its_sava
twitter: it_issava

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS