Fashion Booklet: Autumn [street style edition]

vrijdag 18 september 2015

I love street style and it my number 1 source, when I need clothing advice or how to mix and match with texture and color.  I go to Google and type street style always!, street style is such an inspiration because every person has their own originality, and so you will never get bored seeing the way people dress. Autumn is starting in around 6 days and we need to keep our fashion-style strong! So we do not lose from the cold!

This shirt dress is AMAZING! I didn't wear it or anything but just looking at it makes me all comfortable and i am 100% that everybody who sees this pictures wants to wear it also so please don't lie to me. If it looks too cold for you wear a shirt that has a collar so that you can use the collar as a decoration. You can also wear this if you're going out, you can just put on a fedora and it will look really cute with some golden bracelet.


You can also wear sport shoes in autumn, you don't always have to wear boots. I love the way that she accessories the outfit with a chic clutch and has her hair in a bun. She rolled her jeans to make it look sporty-chic adding the sport shoes. I would totally wear this because you can see how comfortable it is but one thing i would change is the clutch cause i can put all my books in the clutch, so I'll change it to a backpack. 
This is one of an amazing layering and coloring job. She wears a coat and layers that with a patterned sweater and underneath a patterned shirt. You can see that the scheme of her color is cold blue-to grey because her whole outfit has these range of color. The sweater is over-taking the skirt's patterned so the outfit doesn't look cluttered. 














Let's talk about black baby, let's talk about all the black things in this outfit...let's talk about this outfit..black,black,black...(i hope somebody notice the song) I am in love with her fur jacket and how she rocks the black outfit and people you can wear ballerinas without letting your foot freeze to death.















Which one out of these four do you love the most? comment down below which one is your favorite....btw what are you doing this weekend?
xoxo
twitter:it_issava
instagram:its_sava 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS